Welcome to Unique Funeral Plans
Thank you for taking the time to look over our Terms and Conditions. At Unique, we understand that the last thing you want to look through is even more paperwork but it is important that you understand exactly what you are purchasing when you take out a funeral plan with us.
The document below will explain exactly what is, and isn’t included in your plan and, how we at Unique Funeral Plans will work with you throughout your relationship with us.
In order to make this a little easier to understand, we have laid out some important terms used and what they mean:
When we say:
- “We”, “Us”, “Our”, we mean Unique Funeral Plans. We may also use the abbreviation “UFP”, which stands for Unique Funeral Plans
- “You” and/or “Your” that means you as the plan holder
- “Agent” or “Representative” we mean someone who you know who will be arranging your funeral for you or helping you arrange your funeral
- “Nominated Funeral Director/Directors” we mean those companies with whom Unique Funeral Plans has an arrangement in place with in order to carry out your funeral according to your wishes.
- “Plan” means the pre-paid funeral plan that you are purchasing through Unique Funeral Plans comprising of: The Prestige Plus, The Prestige, The Essence, The Exclusive and Purity